Privacy statement for website users
1. Who are we?
We are Capital Construct N.V. We are responsible for the processing as described below. In this capacity, we take the Belgian and European legislation into account concerning the protection of personal data and privacy (hereinafter "Privacy Legislation") seriously.
2. Why, and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- Processing your request to be contacted, for example, regarding our projects
- Processing your request to be contacted for our newsletter
- Your permission, expressed by submitting your request
We process the data, primarily your contact data, which you share with us by using these forms only to be able to respond to your requests. We clarify the information that you must fill in to process your request in each of our forms. You are therefore free to share your information with us or not if it is not indicated as mandatory.
3. With whom do we share your personal data?
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- to confirm that we process your personal data and to obtain a copy of all personal data we process about you ("right of access").
- to correct your personal data in case of incorrect or incomplete data ("right to rectification")
- to delete your personal data ("right to be forgotten")
- to limit the processing of your personal data ("right to restriction of processing")
- to stop processing your personal data ("right to object") in case we process your personal data for prospecting purposes
- to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable file format for your own use or to transfer it to another controller ("right to data portability")
6. Where can you go with your complaints?
By email: email@example.com
You can also always address your complaints to the Belgian Data Protection Authority